Last Date: January 31st, 2020
The awarded and finalist images will be published on the competition's website and showcased in a collective exhibition during Siena International Photo Awards Festival 2020.
• Open to all participants from around the world 18 years or older
• All submitted images must fall under the category of street photography. Street photographers use their keen sense of observation to capture compelling candid moments in everyday life. There is no set-up involved, and no manipulation of the scene.
• Any location within the public realm, worldwide, is acceptable: indoors and outdoors (i.e. streets, beach, train, park, restaurants, dirt road, etc.)
• There is no restriction on the type/brand of camera used
• Images can be taken anywhere in the world
• Photos may not be artificially staged
• Photos may be either black/white or color
• There is no limit to the number of photos that can be submitted
• There is no restriction as to when the submitted image was created although more recent work is preferred
• Images may not be altered, with the exception of basic darkroom adjustments. HDR images will not be considered
• Watermarked and/or signed images will not be accepted.